Okay, okay, so school started two weeks ago. We are settling into and so grateful for a routine once again. Also, we put our house up for sale a little over two weeks ago which explains why I haven't posted in a while.
We are now parents of a third and first grader. I'm not afraid to admit that I got a lump in my throat when I took them to their classrooms on the first day. Another summer has come and gone all too quickly. It is at times like these when I count how many summers are left or how many years are left and hope that somehow we had a few memorable moments in the summer of '08. It is time for new challenges and adventures as Ethan and Gavin figure out what third and first grade are all about.




3 comments:
2 cute boys!! They both look like "yeah, bring it on 3rd and 1st grade". Happy school year :o)
What cute boys
Very Handsome Boys! Do they like school?
How is the house sale going?
Post a Comment