Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Milestones and Funny Faces

Since the first day of school occurred, Lindsey and Austin have reached a few milestones of their own.



Potty trained?! We think so! I really can't take much credit for it because Linds came to me on Sunday two weeks ago and said, "Potty!" So, I took her to the potty. She went #1 AND #2 and has not worn a diaper (during the day) since. Sure, she has her occasional accidents when she gets too busy to stop, but WHO CARES!!! That's about 5-6 less diapers I have to change during the day!





Austin is a mover. He sits up on his own and maneuvers his way around with a complicated army crawl. He makes this face (as shown in the pic) ALL of the time! He wrinkles his little nose and snorts. He is the clone of Gavin and Gavin always made the SAME face when he was that age. AND as all boys do, Austin is discovering the joy of FOOD, even if it is strained.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I cracked up as soon as your blog came up. LOVE that picture of Linds. Such a GIRL!!! I have a few hundred pics of Reese looking like a busy mom on the go. And Austin (cute pjs) holy cow lil gav!! Sitting up, moving around what next...college??

Haylee said...

Loved being there and meeting these cute cute cuties!! I love the pictures... they are adorable!

Andrea said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how well Austin is moving. Isaac is one, and just barely doing that. You boys look great on the first day of school. I love your new pics, on the side. They look great. Lets get together soon.

Tyler & Michelle said...

Linds is a little miss priss that's for sure! Austin looks huge sitting up!

Sarah Lee said...

They just grow up too fast! So glad that we take lots of pictures to remind us of how adorable they are. (I'm hoping to take those pictures out when I am struggling with them as teenagers)

Diane said...

I still think Austin is a miniature Gavin. He is getting so big and Lindsey reminds me of a few other girls I know. :) Enjoy! Give them all hugs from Nana.