Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh My Ears!

Here is what happens when you blog at 2:30 in the morning. . . .

You put songs on your playlists that have SweAr WorDs in them!!! I was listening to my playlist today and the "f word" squeaked out of one of my songs. For clarification, if any of you visited my blog before I corrected this, we only played the RADIO EDIT version of this song for Lindsey, not the one with the profane word. I did not even KNOW the original version had a swear word in it! So never mind that, I've corrected the problem and you can go on and enjoy clean listening. I apologize to anyone that may have heard the explicit form of my playlist.

7 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Yes, and now I am going to take you off of my favorites list :)

Stephanie said...

I KNEW the Glasgows had a "bad" side to them!!

Jessica said...

SCANDALOUS!!

Elena said...

Hi Jen - Hope you remember me. I got here via Susie's blog. You have a BEAUTIFUL family. I'm glad things are going well for you.

Deaton Adventures said...

I was wondering! I had never heard the song before so I listened to it and turned it off as soon as I heard that. Nice catch, I have gone back and listed again, good song.

Diane said...

It's usually the Bishops wife you have to watch out for.

Dang cute grandkids I have don't you think. Cute picture of you and Rob Jen.
I love you all!

Andrea said...

I just discovered that word. I was listening to it on my IPOD, and had not idea that it had that word. I have only heard the radip version. I was shocked.