Austin has also moved out of mom and dad's room into his room shared by Linds. She managed to climb into his crib this morning and wake him from his a.m. nap. I think he was awaiting his rescue at this moment.
They grow too quickly and the time goes by way too fast.




5 comments:
Holy cow...6 months!! He is such a cutie. Is Austin ever going to get a nap w/ Miss Linds??? Cute picture of them. We miss you guys.
I totally agree about the growing up too fast thing!!!! Steve and I say we need to put a brick on their heads so they can't grow anymore!
He is adorable. It is so funny to see there personalities, and how that grow that way. I love the Lindsey is your little helper. Sometimes they are more help then we need. Thank you for your friendship. I am really enjoying haveing someone to hang out iwth on occasion.
They are so cute Jen. Do they always get along so well?
Look who I found. The mother of a cute family. Ethan and Gavin are so big. Your family is so beautiful and Lindsey looks like a Dietz girl.
- love ya, Suzie
Post a Comment