Thursday, July 31, 2008
FIRST of all!
I'm back, I'm home, and climbing out of a laundry avalanche. I'm taking a break right now. Before I post about anything else this summer I have to say that I've LOST ALL MY BABY WEIGHT!!!! A vacation with 4 children, 1 of whom is breastfeeding to the max, will do it. I enjoyed crepes, M&M's and even cheese fries, but apparently I was involved in a lot more physical activity than what I was consuming in calories. Yes, the weight is down, but everything is a lot more jiggly and soft than it was before. I don't care. That's what I have to show for having four kids and I'm proud of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
You go on with your bad self girlfriend!! You look awesome - always have, always will :o)
"weight" to go. You are amazing. It is so nice to have someone to do this with. Sad to say, that your baby is only 5 months, and mine is one. However, I am almost there 2 pounds away from where I like to be 8 pounds to where I want to be.
You are gorgeous!! I don't know how you Dietz girls do it. You all look amazing! I love the post on May 23 about BYU Football! Walt and I are going to miss it SO much this year! Check out the Hall's blog on our page. Max is the quarterback. (I'm sure you already knew that.) We were neighbors with them and became good friends. They'll probably post about football when they start. Walt and I are counting down the days for the BYU/TCU game! Go Cougars!! :0)
YEAH on the baby weight!!!! I just found your blog:)
Amanda Whitley (Pierce)
YOur baby is not too big for the Moby wrap at all! There are so many positions you can use it in! YOur baby could go forward facing and even on the back when bigger or the hip. Check out mobywrap.com
You are awesome!! Your baby is still so little. My baby is 5 and I am still working on it. :)
I love the new family pictures on the sidebar! You and Rob are so cute and have such beautiful kids.
Love the pictures on the side. The one of you and Rob is so cute!!
Yay for you! That is quite an accomplishment! I love seeing pics of your family. I'm gald I found you, thanks to Steph!
Post a Comment