Camera is found, but we have missed many photo ops. We've had a baptism, three birthdays, new teeth, a road trip and baseball. I missed my camera!!!!!
Tonight we were packing for the Dietz family's annual trek to Breckenridge and Rob asked about the camera. I told him I have looked all over for it, but no sign of it. Then I said, "Maybe we should say one more prayer." About one hour later Rob came walking out of our room holding it. Apparently it got thrown into his Father's Day gift bag with his new shirt. While he was looking for an extra c.d. case in our closet, he came across this bag. (He must really like his new golf shirt.)
We are off to Colorado in the morning and will post pretty much our entire summer when we get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Yay! That is great that you found it just before this big trip. Hope you guys have a wonderful time! We're leaving for AZ tonight. . . helping you keep I-40 hot! :)
Have so much fun!! We will miss you. Can't wait to see pics from your summer.
I think you should take a picture of Rob in his NEW shirt!!!
Post a Comment