Thursday, December 25, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Here are a few pics of our Christmas Eve.



We enjoyed a GREAT ham dinner!


New Christmas Jammies!!


Someone fell asleep too soon and wouldn't pose for a picture.

. . . and to all a good night!!!

4 comments:

hayleemj said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I'm glad to see that you had a good Christmas. The picture of your boys in there jammies is SO STINKIN cute!!! They are posed so cute and perfect. Austin is getting so big since we saw him in Sept.
Poor Linsey.. she is still adorable! :)

Stephanie said...

Hey cute pics of the kids. I have christmas eve pics with a crying kid too!!

Andrea said...

I hope you had a great Christmas. Those are fun pictures.

Diane said...

Love the pictures Jenn. I'm so glad that we got to spend time together. I cherish every minute we get.
I love you
Mom