Thursday, December 25, 2008

An "F" in Blogger 101

Okay, so who in the world can keep up with blogging this time of year? I'm feeling a little guilty because I haven't recorded anyting about our Thanksgiving this year and it is already Christmas! Not only that, but I started to post about that wonderful day, only to realize I didn't get any pictures of it. I think I was getting a "C" in Blogging, but that really put me below passing.

To absolve me from this guilt I've been feeling, I have to say that we spent a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this year in St. Charles with Rob's family. There were lots of family there including Rob's Grandma Lammering and his Aunt Jane and her family. The kids and I even met new family for the first time. We also missed 3 of Rob's brothers, too. We are so blessed to have such great families.

We followed Turkey Day by participating in Black Friday. We made it without injury. If you go with the right attitude, it sure can be a blast!

No comments: