We were about 45 minutes away from home when Lindsey threw up EvERyThINg she had eaten all day. Thankfully it only ended up on herself and the carseat. We found the next exit as fast as we could. Rob was driving with our good friend, Dave, sitting shotgun and neither were handling the smell very well. We stopped in a little town called Carlisle and fortunately at a gas station with the nicest lady for an attendant. She let us use an endless amount of paper towels, a few garbage bags and the bathroom. I was impressed at how thoroughly Rob had cleaned the carseat by the time Lindsey and I finished cleaning up in the bathroom. I'm not sure if Dave helped out with that, but I give him credit too. We made it home with no more "spit ups," as Lindsey calls it, but had not landed for long before they hit her again. Then we went home to watch our Cougars lose to the Utes--but never mind that.
I finish up this post with a great tag. My assignment is to post the 10th picture from my 4th folder in my picture file. It is only fitting that this picture be of Lindsey (and me). This was the picture we used for her birth announcement. The photographer--my mom. Lindsey--9 days old and wearing her blessing dress.
I'm tagging Stephanie, Whitney, Sarah, Kara, and Andrea.





2 comments:
OH poor Lindsey Kate! Poor Mom and Dad for having to clean it up, the joy of being parents. I know what that is like though, it can be suprising at what you don't mind cleaning up, since the love of your babies outweighs anything yucky that can happen! I hope she does good on the drive up to St. Charles this week, I am really SO excited to see all of you guys, I've missed you so much!
Cute tag. I'm on it once my boys are in bed for NAPS!! Poor Lindsey Cake. Reese threw up too - AT MOMS HOUSE ON HER CARPET!!! This morning I went in to get the boys up only to be greeted with the throw up smell. Davis has it now but it seems once they throw up and lay around for a day they are back to normal. Hopefully this is the end of it. My stomach is feelin funny but I'm hoping its just b/c I've been smelling throw up and poop ALL day. YUCK! Dito Anne - the joys of being parents.
Post a Comment