YES! I need to seriously find a sitter. Maybe Mom and Dad will be available. : ) I'm loving your pictures. You've always been beautiful, but it seems like you just keep getting prettier by the day. : )
I've noticed!! I'm getting so dang excited. My mom is coming into town and we are going to have a Twilight afternoon!! WooHOO. And my dang sis-in-law has already SEEN IT!! (some hook ups with a radio station or something)... she says it is AMAZING!
Now those are some updates!! I'll stop sending you nasty emails :o) Cute kids you have their!! LOVE the halloween costumes and Linds looks like a princess cheerleader. We miss them and you so MUCH!! COME BACK!!!!!!!
I can't wait to go. I will have to go when I get home from our trip, and I may even go by myself. That will be nice, unless a fun girlfriend hasn't already gone. humm humm.
I am so so so so glad you found us! it was so good to see you today! I was thinking we need to go play sometime even if it just helping with the kids! so let me know..... and tell Bishop sorry his faith failed him but if he rooted for the RIGHT team then he would be a happy camper! GO UTES! hehee
6 comments:
YES! I need to seriously find a sitter. Maybe Mom and Dad will be available. : ) I'm loving your pictures. You've always been beautiful, but it seems like you just keep getting prettier by the day. : )
I've noticed!! I'm getting so dang excited. My mom is coming into town and we are going to have a Twilight afternoon!! WooHOO. And my dang sis-in-law has already SEEN IT!! (some hook ups with a radio station or something)... she says it is AMAZING!
Now those are some updates!! I'll stop sending you nasty emails :o) Cute kids you have their!! LOVE the halloween costumes and Linds looks like a princess cheerleader. We miss them and you so MUCH!! COME BACK!!!!!!!
Oh and I LOVE the new background. You are so festive!!
I can't wait to go. I will have to go when I get home from our trip, and I may even go by myself. That will be nice, unless a fun girlfriend hasn't already gone. humm humm.
I am so so so so glad you found us! it was so good to see you today! I was thinking we need to go play sometime even if it just helping with the kids! so let me know..... and tell Bishop sorry his faith failed him but if he rooted for the RIGHT team then he would be a happy camper! GO UTES! hehee
Post a Comment