Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HALLOWEEN

I've had a special request to post about our Halloween. I had every intention of doing anyways. But it might be good to do before Christmas, or even Thanksgiving so I can actually be ready to post on those holidays.


We had a super fun Halloween with Harry Potter, Vampire, BYU cheerleader, and a mouse. Grandma and Grandpa also came for the weekend. We had such a great time with them and hope they won't wait too long before the next visit. Grandpa took Rob and the boys fishing the next day where they caught TONS of fish. That made a tasty batter-dipped-and-fried meal for us the following day when we also celebrated Grandpa's birthday.








1 comment:

Anne & Anthony said...

I LOVE IT!!! My nephews and niece look so darn good! I am so glad they had a great Halloween! I can see now why Mom said Linsey was scared of Gavin, YIKES BUDDY - I didn't know it was you!
Annie