Ethan made the "A" Honor Roll for the year. He also got an award for Spelling Achievement because he had a 100% average. We've loved his teacher, Ms. Boyd.
Gavin passed Kindergarten with flying colors. He was one of three who got an award for good conduct. This is his teacher Mrs. Lawson and she is AMAZING! I think she loves those kids as if she was their mom. She reminds me of the teacher from The Magic School Bus books. First grade . . . . bring it on!




4 comments:
Yeah for your boys!! Congrats to them and to the parents of those cute boys I call my nephews - you guys are the best parents!!
Such cute boys! Smart and well-behaved. They must get that from your side of the family :)
Congratulations to the boys who are awesome by the way. Tell them that Nana & Papa are so proud. Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks. Wooo Hoo Schools out for summer...............I loved the summer time with you kids.
Hugs
YEAHHH happy summer boys!
Post a Comment