Friday, May 23, 2008

Flashback Friday-Rise and Shout

This is pretty random, but I have some catching up to do from the last year. We are missing football around here, so here's a blog to help us get through.


Last September our Cougars were less than 5 hours away in Tulsa, OK. We could not miss the chance to see them play! We arrived early in order for us to enjoy the pre game pep rally in a nearby park. The boys got their faces painted, we purchased more game day gear and stocked up on a few posters for the BYU room (I'll have to blog about that later). We managed to get a few pics with Cosmo. The game was exciting, but the Cougars took a hard loss that night. We plan to take a trip back to Texas to see the TCU game this fall. We're hoping for another great season. Go Cougs!


5 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

Is Lindsay not a big BYU fan? I thought that after the pillar killer post she might be more of a Ute fan :)

We got BYU season tickets last year with a bunch of friends. It was so much fun! We decided to do it again this year. I'm so glad you are passing on the BYU tradition to your boys!

Stephanie said...

Such fans!! The boys look so cute! Why was that not a christmas card picture?? Poor Lindsay - I think she is crying because she DID NOT have on BYU attire!!

Stephanie said...

P.S I voted!! Love the question. Carson is STILL in his crib!!

Jennifer said...

She now has a BYU bow and a BYU dress. That should do it!

Diane said...

Um I'm thinking Lindsey needs a BYU cheerleader outfit for the next game. Cute picture....I agree with Steph you need a Christmas card picture like that.