Thanks for the tag Aunt Stephanie! Here are 7 things about Miss Lindsey Kate:
1. She has been nicknamed "Pillar Killer" recently because she loves to play with caterpillars or "pillars" which ultimately results in the poor insects' deaths.
2. We can get her to eat anything if we offer Ranch dressing or ketchup with it.
3. She has the most beautiful big GREEN eyes.
4. She sings ALL day. The other night she sang "Amen, amen, amen!" all throughout our family prayer.
5. She is the ONLY girl in her family, sandwiched between two older sports-a-holic brothers and a baby brother.
6. She LOVES her brothers dearly. She misses Ethan and Gavin while they are at school. She mothers little Austin as she makes sure he has his "mankey" (blankey) and his "pap-eye-er" (pacifier).
7. Inspite of the fact that she is surrounded by so much masculinity, she is 100% GIRL!
We tag Nana and anyone else who might read this post. How about Carson C. or Davis C.?




4 comments:
Oh we LOVE Lindsey Cake!! I love the pics of her too!! What a doll!With all these boys now we need to start girl trips!!
What a cutie!! I'm sure with those eyes and being the only girl she can get anything she wants.
I am sorry to hear that she is a serial "pillar killer" I'm sure after some counseling she'll be okay:)
Hi Jen! Cute family pics and I love the one of Lindsey in her pigtails. Too cute!
I agree that Miss Lindsey is %100 percent girl. She loves her nail polish, lipstick, bows and babys.
I can't wait to see her when she hits those teenage years...:)
Post a Comment