Thursday, September 3, 2009

WOW! It's Been a While!

Needless to say there has been a major event take place in our lives! The night I found out we would be moving to New Jersey, and had to keep it a secret, I wanted to blog all my emotions out. But, as I said, we had to keep it on the down-low for some time. Once it became public information, I no longer had time to blog and when I could squeeze some writing in, my computer went KAPUTZ!!!

I am now coming to you from a new state, new computer, new desk, and new chair. (I got goosed by a screw every time I sat in the old chair.) Rob and the three oldest are at a minor league baseball game-Baseball, there's a whole 'nother 10 blog entries I have to make-Austin is in bed for the night. I have a sec to take a baby step towards bloghood once again.

Today was the first day of school which means I have more homework than the kids do. Off I go to fill out emergency contact forms and turn down a listful of opportunities to volunteer for the PTO (I'm horrible, I know-to be honest, I'd just rather help out the teacher). I hopefully will make it back to the blog tonight, if I'm lucky. If not, until tomorrow, my friend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, this one came first. Darn blog reader. :)
So glad to have you back on here! I need to get going again on mine, too.
I've been a little stuck ever since I found out Mama's Boys will be adding a girl! :)

Kara said...

She lives....We are glad you have returned and that we can keep in touch better! Hope all is well and we miss you guys!

Sarah Lee said...

I am so glad that you are back!! I will try and do the same.