Dear Baseball Coaches,
I love you all and appreciate the time, and I mean ALL the time you have sacrificed to coach my eager little ballplayers. I'm writing to let you know that I now have all my kids back on a schedule, including bedtime before 10:00. My preschoolers are in bed right now as I write. AND I don't have red clay all over the floor of my van anymore. AND last Saturday, I just could not quite figure out what to do with myself or the family.
Oh, and one more thing, I'm enjoying it!!!
Love,
The Mom
P.S. The boys are missing baseball terribly, so maybe I am too, just a little ; ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yay, a new post on the Glasgow Gang! This is cute, Jennifer.
Sure miss you. . . .
They do have baseball in the east, I bet you could at least find some batting cages!
We miss you.
I am sure you are enjoying a breather for a while but I am sure it won't last too long...you have some busy kids :)
What the...2 new posts!!! I'm in shock to write a comment :o) Keep blogging so we know whats goin on in NJ!!
So glad you are getting a little break. That's got to help you get settled in a little bit faster. I am already looking forward to October when soccer will be over We have 5 games this week. Ughh!
It is good to see you back here I hope that things are well in New Jersey. We sure miss you.
Post a Comment