We finally got to celebrate Austin's birthday on Friday night. We gorged ourselves at our local pizza place-it's the only place to be in our town on a Friday night. Then washed it down with some birthday cake. Austin made no hesitation to dig into his cake and put on a great show for the cameras. Each one of his birthday gifts was a hit with his favorite being his Little People Race Car vehicle. And, as promised, he is now officially walking. I'm not sure if that is something to celebrate or to cry about. However, my arm and shoulder just don't seem to ache as much.
Now, when I get my weekly e-mails from Babycenter, they no longer say "My Baby This Week." Instead it reads, "My Toddler This Week.". . . . . . I'm not sure I was ready for that.









3 comments:
Holy cow...walking!! He is WAY to little to walk. What a cutie. I'd be sad to see the toddler in an email too. Davis makes me sad...his favorite word right now is NO!!!
I can't get over those blue blue eyes. He looks like a little bean walking around.....where did the year go my dear? And is he pushing Lindsey???? She will always be the queen bee :).
Yes he is pushing Lindsey. He gets to push her more than he gets to ride it.
Post a Comment