Today my baby turns one. I guess it's time to turn the carseat around. I think I nursed him for the last time a couple of nights ago. He took 4 unassisted steps yesterday and I'm sure it will be more than that today. He drinks from a sippy cup and loves to play with any kind of ball (yep, definitely a BOY!)
As usual, it is going by too fast. The weather today is actually very similar to what it was like when we brought him home from the hospital.
Today he weighed a whopping 20 lbs. 13 oz. (soaking wet). Still the runt of the family and I'm not so sad about that. He's still a baby to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)




5 comments:
Umm my boys weighed 20 lbs at 6 months!! Austin is so cute! Happy bday Austin John. Post pics of him eating his cake...and walking - he doesn't weigh enough to hold himself up :o)
P.S. my run took just under 50 mins! Boo ya!!
Happy Birthday to your baby! Its hard to believe he is a year... and such a stinkin cutie!!
Happy Birthday Austin....yeap a day late because your Nana can't remember that you were born on the 10th of Feb.
I want pictures of him eating his cake. Hugs to baby A.
Happy Birthday Mr. Austin! He is such an adorable little guy... just as all your kids are!
Post a Comment