Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Introducing . . . .


I'm back from Pregnantland and almost out of Newbornland :( and am ready for a new post since it has almost been a year now. Since the last post we have welcomed Austin John to the family, born on February 10th, weighing in at 7lbs. 15 oz. He loves to be cuddled and held close and smiles all of the time. He has already discovered his voice and will coo for anyone who will stop to listen. His brothers and sister are so proud; all three are wonderful helpers. Having the fourth just maybe the easiest one! He looks so much like his brothers except he is the runt out of the four kids. We are so blessed to have him as our biggest surprise ever!

6 comments:

Sarah Lee said...

I am so glad that you are updating and showing off your beautiful family! Little Austin is adorable! Lindsey looks a little unsure of him in that picture. I'm sure but, she's warmed up to the idea now, right :)

Sarah Lee said...

BTW- I love the shirts! So cute!

Diane said...

Cute picture jenn....who took that? :) Love you guys, please don't take a year to update.

Diane said...

Cute picture jenn....who took that? :) Love you guys, please don't take a year to update.

Stephanie said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! I'm so excited you are blogging! We miss you guys so much!

Jane said...

Hello Rob - Congratulations on your beautiful baby. You have a gorgeous family. Your kids are so cute. BTW, I really like Austin's middle name. (Jenn - I grew up with Rob in the St. Charles 1st ward & found your blog through Sarah Lee).