Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Big Announcement

So no picture for this one yet, but baby bean #4 is set to arrive around Feb. 18th! I know you are all as surprised about this as we were. We love these kind of surprises. Anyway, I saw the bean today via ultrasound and has a strong heartbeat!

13 comments:

Tyler & Michelle said...

Miss Lindsey, You are the cutest thing ever! You are getting a lot of hair too and it's so blonde! I love you tons!

Tyler & Michelle said...

Awesome!!!!! That is so exciting. That about made me fall out of my chair!

Stephanie said...

Way to go Jenn and Rob. It'll be so fun to have kids so close in age....trust me!!! Congrats and your other 3 are to cute!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe Lindsey is so big! She is adorable. Congrats on baby #4.

Diane said...

Jenn and Rob we could not be more excited for you and your family!
The kids look so cute and I am sure that our 12th grandchild will be just as gorgeous as the rest.
We love you all. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Jen WAY TO GO on the blog. Miss Lindsey is a DOLL Thnaks for sharing

Andrews Family said...

That's awesome!! Congrats Ü

Haylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haylee said...

What a way to start your blog! That's great that you will be having another addition to the glasgow family. I'm so glad you started blogging, I feel closer to you already!

Barlow Fam said...

Jenn, I'm so excited about #4. How fun, you're going to have so much fun with them. Brooklyn and Lauren are 20 months apart, Stephanie has better advice I'm sure, but it is very doable. Congrats, can I add you to my site? Ask Kim to add me to hers, I'd love to keep in touch. Susie (Winston)

Barlow Fam said...

PS Lindsey is beautiful and looks just like you and the boys are handsome and look just like Rob. Too fun. Tell Rob hello!

Diane said...

Jennifer, are you ever going to update your blog?????

Sarah Lee said...

Yeah Jen, Are you ever going to update your blog :) I would love to see more pictures of your boys and sweet little girl and baby #4.

It is so fun to hear from you! I've been wanting to chat ever since I heard that Rob was a bishop. (was that real or rumor) We had that happen to us a year ago also. Crazy what happens in a few years.

My email address is sarah@mytaxmind.com. Email me when you get a chance I would love to catch up!